The Best Agmatine Containing Product For Nerve Health
The Most Effective Solution For Your Animals' Diet and Good Quality Of Life
Animals, just like humans, are susceptible to various harsh environmental conditions that can challenge proper nerve functions
- AgmaVet® is a product for animal food. AgmaVet® capsules contain only G - Agmatine® (445 mg per capsule). AgmaVet® does not contain any allergens, preservatives or additives.
- AgmaVet® recommended daily dose-range for Adult animals (depending on body weight): Cats - 1 capsule or less. Dogs - 1 to 3 capsules. Horses - 8 to 64 capsules. AgmaVet® is given with meals or as recommended by your veterinarian or healthcare professional.
Note: To achieve the desired effects, adhere to the recommended daily dose.
- Side Effect: May rarely cause soft stool and rare mild diarrhea.
- Warning: For pregnant animals or nursing females, and for young ones or ill and medication taking animals, you should consult a veterinarian or healthcare professional before use.
- Storage: Avoid excessive heat and moisture. Keep bottles tightly closed and away from the reach of children.
- Quality Assurance: AgmaVet® is manufactured under cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) conditions in accordance with the highest standards and regulations. Long-term record maintenance and a follow-up system are in place.
PRICING AND DISCOUNTS
- The Price of One AgmaVet® Bottle (120-count) is now $49.99 -
-We Pass Production Savings On To You-
The following discounts are offered by telephone only
[please call: (toll-free in the US) 1-888-484-4523, or 1-702-790-2877]:
(Our business hours are between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Monday through Saturday)
- 10% Discount for Returning Customers with Chronic Needs AFTER Purchasing Five Bottles.
- Word-of-Mouth Campaign: Get Additional 5% Discount on Your Next Order for Referring ONE Purchasing Customer and 10% for Referring TWO or More.
Shipping [fees are not a profit center] - Fees are set to cover actual costs only. Customers shall pay standard shipping list costs as applied by the USPS. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. - Same day shipment on orders received prior to 1:00 PM Pacific Time.
Sales Tax: Nevada residents, please add Sales Tax as required.
Customers from Outside the USA - Best use a PayPal account for orders. Please email or call (1-702-790-2877) for inquiries and shipping arrangements.
Click below to be directed to our online store.
(toll-free in the USA) 1-888-484-4523
Return Policy and Order Discrepancies
Within 30 business days of receipt of product:
- Call 1-888-484-4523, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. pacific standard time to report to the Customer Service Department of Gilad&Gilad LLC (“Gilad&Gilad”) any order discrepancies/damages/shortages or incorrect orders.
- A representative of Gilad&Gilad will talk with you, our customer, and arrange with you to return the product purchased from www.fornervehealth.com.
- You will need to provide the following information: (1) Product name, size and quantity to be returned, (2) lot number (Customer Service will give assistance in obtaining this number) and expiration date of product(s) to be returned, and (3) reason for return. The product shall be returned to: Gilad&Gilad LLC, 531 Silent Siesta Dr., Henderson, NV 89015.
- Upon receipt of damaged or discrepant product by Gilad&Gilad, product may be replaced or a refund check will be sent to you.
- Product shortage claims will need to be verified by Gilad&Gilad's Customer Service Department and, upon verification, missing product will be shipped promptly to you.
Under all circumstances, when returning product to Gilad&Gilad, Gilad&Gilad is not responsible for any lost, damaged, illegible, mutilated, postage-due, or misdirected mail or shipments.